23.1.06

I don't suppose you know what's going on...
I don't.
Right. So supposing that you care would probably be way out of line.
Probably.
And asking you to do so?
Maybe.
Maybe? Is that supposed to be conclusive?
As conclusive as conclusive should be.
And if I say please?
Well that would prove your politeness,
but it wouldn't take you very far.
What would?
Not asking at all.
But not asking at all would take me nowhere... asking might...
Or may not.
Maybe.
Maybe not.
Do you realize I gave up my hopes (probably even my dreams)
for something real and eventually condemned to failure?
So you knew it was condemned
from the beginning.
Why so surprised?
I guess I didn't expect it to fail long before it started...
(Dinner is on the table!!!)
So is life.

3 comentários:

StupiDreamer disse...

ahh converas conosco mesmo! *

Anónimo disse...

Owa =)
Epah... gstava de poder comentar mas... o ingles n é o meu forte :S lol... da pa perceber umas cosas,mas... enfim.. lol
tks p ters passado no meu =)

player1331 disse...

and maybe it didn't...U just thought it did...