28.9.08

I must be a thousand people - or more. I want to do something - for a little while -, then do something completely different - not for long. I don't want to have enough time to get sick of whatever, I want to not bore myself to death. In your eyes I am clueless, in my spirit I am truly clueful - and both our heads confused by what our eyes/spirits see/feel. If I want it all, maybe I want nothing, not really, most certainly will get nothing if I chase everything at the same time. But when's the right time for what? I want to be me, and to look into your eyes and see that you see what I can't see but through them. I want to sit beside you and enjoy who you are. I don't know why it is so important, but it is. I don't know why you are so important, but you won't leave. You stick around, certainty I could so very much do without. I'm sure I want to wake up now. Even if you're nothing like what I imagined. It won't tear me apart. You are neither better nor worse. Just real. I'm giving my thumbs up to reality.

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Gostei imenso. Que texto fantástico. Parabéns pelo teu blog, "Débora"! Assinado, mana "Arlete" :)

Anónimo disse...

hi there, i love your blog! makes u think deep abt how you're feeling inside... cheers, from brunei

Anónimo disse...

Stop ignoring the fact that you´re afraid.

D@s Pl3ktrüm-/v\ädch3n disse...

I wasn't pretending ;)*

D@s Pl3ktrüm-/v\ädch3n disse...

Correction: I wasn't ignoring. Or pretending. Maybe both. But never at the same time.