23.9.08

As I recognize you I'm praying to myself 'God bless you'. I shall never have you - like I never had you - again. Whatever prayer is, it is always to yourself. Sounds like something you would say. Sounds like something I should sing about one day. When that day comes, I want you to be sitting in a chair right in front of me, listening to me for the first time while I bid you that more-than-dued-farewell. My feet do keep itching for me to go places, still I got one of them stuck in your door. And you don't even live there anymore. I would burn it down, but I need that foot. And I would shoot you down too, but I need that heart you stole from me.
God bless you for stealing it.

1 comentário:

Sara.Algodres.Simões disse...

Tens um talento muito grande Agui. Não sei ao certo o que te levou a escrever isso. Mas fez-me lembrar muito uma conversa que tivemos não há muito tempo. Na verdade, ontem mesmo! hahhaa Não sei se foi inspirado minimamente nisso, suponho que talvez inconscientemente uma parte possa ter sido inspirada nisso.
Os nossos pés de facto por vezes têm vida própria. Uma vida muito característica. Pena que a nossa cabeça e o nosso coração também tenham ideias próprias. Esqueceram-se de arranjar um modelador de vontades que unisse todos os nossos quereres num só.
Mas também, pensando bem, qual seria a piada depois?!